A great website is a key part of any online business strategy. The websites we design and develop help our clients communicate more efficiently, effectively and profitably. There are multiple benefits of a strategic, well-designed and up-to-date website. Here are just a few:
- Communicating your brand, products, services and value proposition
- Accurately measuring the success and ROI of your web strategy using easy to understand statistics and metrics
- Reaching your clients across all devices.
Don't know how to begin? We can take you through a detailed and highly developed strategic planning process that will ensure your project is carefully scoped and documented. Ask us about "Deadline Test Drive" if you are interested in finding out what it is like to work with us on your web strategy before you commit to a business relationship.
We've been refining our process over the last decade or so. By working closely with our clients we facilitate the realisation of online marketing goals. We achieve this through our technical process:
- Information architecture - making a solid foundation to build upon
- User experience - the end user is our key concern. We ensure an enjoyable and memorable connection between your brand and customers.
- Interface design - we make websites that are easy to use and look great
- Accessibility - importantly we build to WCAG 2.0 requirements
- Backend development - the sprinkling of magic that makes your website talk to databases and other technologies
- Testing & QA - test, test and test some more!
At Deadline we've got loads of experience and specialise in:
- Content Management Systems
- Shopping Carts / ecommerce
- Online Catalogs
- Custom Applications
- Corporate Intranets
- Content strategy & SEO